General English + 5hrs Skills Practice
This course is perfect for those who would like something a little more intensive. Especially suitable for those whose level is Elementary, Pre-Intermediate or Intermediate.
If requested, we can help prepare you for the Preliminary English Test (PET) and Business English Certificate (BEC) exams.
Course includes 15 hours tuition per week within a General English class plus early morning sessions. We target areas in which you are keen to improve.
Tuition: 25 lessons (20 hours per week)
Min age: 16
Levels: Elementary – Intermediate (We do not take complete beginners unless in a group of beginners or taught 1-2-1.)
Max class size: 12
Duration: 2 weeks -11 Months
You can join a course on any Monday but you may prefer to start at the beginning of a course:
beginning: 7 January, 4 March, 29 April, 24 June, 27 August, 21 October 2019
Price per week
|2018 and 2019|
|1 – 11 weeks||£265
(£295 – 17 June – 23 August)
(£275 – 17 June – 23 August)
|16 & 17 year-olds||£305
(£340 – 17 June – 23 August)
- Course book and materials
- Optional afternoon programme of activities – sport, cultural, film, discussion
- Use of self-study facilities
- Welcome pack with maps and handbook
- Placement test
- Leavers certificate
- Free access to email, internet and WI-FI
- Add registration fee £85
- The cost of the first set of course books is included in the enrolment fee. Students studying on long courses will have the cost of additional course books added to their initial invoice. The cost is approximately £55 every eight weeks.
- During the busiest part of the summer your classes may be taught from a building other than Bridge House
- The school is closed on the following dates:
UK public holidays:
19 April, 22 April, 6 May, 27 May, 26 August 2019
15 December 2018 – 7 January 2019
14 December 2019 – 5 January 2020