We have a lovely historic building that enjoys a stunning riverside setting in the heart of Christchurch.
Our facilities and décor are increasingly referred to as ‘boutique’. Everything is fresh and new and of the highest quality.
• Professional and friendly reception area
• Refurbished classrooms
• Top quality furniture and the very best interactive whiteboards
• A student lounge opening onto a quiet garden on the bank of the river
• Library and ‘chill-out’ area
• The best toilets in town!
• Room for showing films!
• Stunning views in every direction
Please note that as ours is an historic building we are unable to adapt the steps to our entrance for wheelchair users and those with significant mobility challenges. We always do all we can to help. Please contact us in advance if you would like to discuss your needs.