Two-Week Christmas Programme
This special programme is designed for those that would like to spend time practicing and improving their English and enjoying many traditional English Christmas sights and experiences. A wonderful way to prepare for Christmas!
Saturday 2 December to Saturday 16 December 2017
- Airport transfers from and to London Heathrow
- Level appropriate English classes each of nine mornings (27 hours)
- Kingston Lacey (stately home)
- Carol Service at Salisbury Cathedral
- Windsor – Castle, Eton College & shopping
- Bath – Christmas Market & City Tour
- Bournemouth – Pier, Gardens, Shopping & optional crazy swim in the sea!
- London – Historic Sights, Christmas Lights & Shopping
- New Forest Winter Walk & Meal at English Country Pub
- Tour of Local Area
- Tour of Christchurch & Priory Church
- Walk over Hengistbury Head
- Bible Study
- Christmas Fondue
- Celc Christmas Lunch & Party
You will be carefully placed with a local homestay, giving opportunity to learn more of English culture and practicing your English. The room will be single occupancy, although couples can share a double room.
The package includes transfers from and to London Heathrow if you can be at Costa Coffee in Terminal 5 Arrivals between 12.00-15.00hrs (2 Dec) and your flight home is from London Heathrow (any terminal) after 13.00 (16 Dec); £50 reduction in fee if you make your own way to and from Christchurch.
If you would like to join us earlier in the autumn and enjoying this special programme at the end of your stay, do let us know. Additional weeks would be charged at our standard rates.
More English classes
If you would like to add additional classes you can opt for our early morning classes between 08.00-09.00hrs. Additional cost: £100. If you would like to do so, please note this in the
You must be at least 16 years of age. However, we expect this programme to appeal to more mature students.
Level of English
We are able to help students of all levels up to Proficient, with the exception of Beginners.
£975*pp, includes single room; £890*pp for couples sharing a room
*Includes the £80 Registration Fee