How to Register
Summer School for juniors (13-16yrs), fully-residential
1. Complete the online Registration Form
2. Pay the Registration Fee of £150
3. Celc confirms course and sends important information and invoice
4. You pay at least six weeks before course begins
5. Celc send joining instructions
Covid-19 Refund Policy
- If the UK government, or the government in your country, advises against travel to the UK before you have started your programme, we will refund all fees OR give you the opportunity to defer your programme until a future year, if still of age. The £100.00 registration fee will be retained as soon as its associated services have been provided; all other money received will be refunded in full.
- If we are forced to cancel our summer school due to coronavirus, all money received, including the registration fee, will be returned in full.